Superstar Songstress "Alicia Keys" Returns To The Music Scene With Her Third Studio Album "As I Am".

After the first single from the album; "No One" received such a huge reception, the release date for the As I Am has been confirmed on 3rd of November. I am loving As I Am at the moment, I have only been hearing good things about it & the album as a whole.

The record will feature confirmed contributions from; "John Mayer", "Linda Perry" & "Timbaland", & promises to be as big as her previous albums. After her show stopping performance at the "VMAs" last Sunday, it seems that the impossible has happened, Ms Keys has managed to improve her vocal ability even further.

Alicia has such power & energy in her voice that is electrifying, I cannot see her ever failing musically & she will be around for a long time to come. I cannot wait to hear the album & have had it on pre-order for a long time.

Check Out The Official Album Artwork Below, Plus the Confirmed Tracks (Not The Official Album Listing).


"Lesson Learned" (featuring John Mayer)
"Heavy Times" (featuring John Mayer)
"The Thing About Love"
"Superwoman"
"Sure Looks Good to Me"
"Teenage Love Affair"
"Kiss Me Like You'll Never See Me Again" (featuring Timbaland)
"Go Ahead"
"If I Was In Love"
"Savior"
"Sweet Tooth"
"Reckless"
"No One"

Are You Going To Grab A Copy Of "As I Am"
Let Me Know?