Well... The "VMAs" Have Been, Gone & Were As Disappointing As Ever, I Really Thought "MTV" May Have Got There Act Together For This Year But Apparently Not.

Still, there were a few good performances & as predicted by myself, "Britney" f*ck'd up like a professional. It comes to something when a performer can't even 'lip sync', her choreography was boring & rigid, & she looked like an out of date stripper.

Here is the full list of winners from last nights awards:

Monster Single Of The Year - "Rihanna - Umbrella"

Quadruple Threat Of The Year - "Justin Timberlake"

Best Collaberation Of The Year - "Beyonce ft. Shakira - Beautiful Liar"

Male Artist Of The Year - "Justin Timberlake"

Female Artist Of the Year - "Fergie"

Best Group - "Fall Out Boy"

Best New Artist - "Gym Class Heroes"

Video Of The Year - "Rihanna - Umbrella"

Best Choreography - "Justin Timberlake - My Love"

Best Director - "Samuel Bayer" (Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around)

Best Editor - "Ken Mowe" (Gnarls Barkley - Smiley Faces)


As mentioned, there were some performances that I liked, but I know for a fact that MTV will be on the war path today, ripping down the vids from "YouTube" ETC. So I will be posting my favourites throughout the week, if you have any suggestions for which performance were the best, & why, then please leave a comment & I will try & get them posted.

Did You See The VMAs,
Which Performance Was Best?